HARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC AUTOMOTIVE GEAR OIL SAE 90 GL-5 is specifically developed for transmissions, transfer case, automobiles, trucks, and other heavy machineries. The oil contain quality additives to withstand extreme pressure, anti wear properties and stable oxidation to cope with the sliding action of hypoid bevel gears. The high and stable viscosity of the oil ensures better transfer of lubricant throughout the gear train.Characteristics
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation and anti foaming
- Effective wear protection
- Excellent viscosity – temperature properties
Suitable or Meets requirement for :
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
- AIST 224
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101(E)
- AGMA 9005-D94
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used gear oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used gear oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.