HARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC AUTOMOTIVE GEAR OIL SAE 140 GL-5 is specifically formulated with active ingredients from selected base stocks and high quality additives for mechanical transmissions. A balance combination of extreme pressure agents and anti wear properties helps protect and prevent the formation of deposits on critical sliding action of hypoid bevel gears under severe operating conditions.Characteristics
- Enhanced corrosion protection.
- Robust performance in gear application.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Extreme pressure and anti wear properties minimize metal to metal contact.
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
- AIST 224
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101(E)
- AGMA 9005-D94
- Avoid skin contact with used gear oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used gear oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructionsfor use of oil.