Hydraulic VG 32
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC OIL ISO VG 32 is premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oil developed to meet the most stringent requirements of all major manufacturers of hydraulic equipment and end users. It is formulated to provide outstanding wear protection and performance including excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize deposit formation and provides long service life.
Benefits and Features:
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Superior rust and corrosion protection.
- Minimal increases in air entrainment.
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability.
- Excellent wear protection designed to promote longer pump life.
- ISO 11158
- JCMAS HK
- SEB 181222
- U.S. Steel 126
- Avoid skin contact with used hydraulic oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used hydraulic oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.