Hydraulic VG 46
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC OIL ISO VG 46 is high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil developed for use in a wide variety of industrial and hydraulic system applications. It is recommended to be use in both high and low pressure hydraulic systems in various machines and lift trucks. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize deposit formation and provide long service life. Exhibits durability with excellent performance and helps prolong equipment life. Proven wear resistance and varnish-control which delivers maximum hydraulic system performance.
Benefits and Features:
- Outstanding rust protection
- Low deposit formation
- Rapid release of entrained air
- Reduce wear in high speed, high-pressure vane and gear pumps
- Extend the life of systems operating at high loads, speeds and temperatures
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used hydraulic oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used hydraulic oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.