Hydraulic VG 68
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC OIL ISO VG 68 is high quality anti-wear hydraulic oil developed to meets the performance requirements used in wide variety of industrial and mobile hydraulic system application. It is recommended for use in all types of high-pressure, high-speed hydraulic pumps. It is specially designed to provide excellent wear protection for hydraulic pumps and motors and has excellent water separating properties to minimize formation of emulsions.
Benefits and Features:
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures.
- Minimize deposit formation and provide long service life.
- Resistant to excessive foam build-up.
- Provides long oil / filter life and optimum equipment protection.
- Reduces both maintenance and used oil disposal costs.
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used hydraulic oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used hydraulic oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.