INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 220
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX FULLY SYNTHETIC INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 220 possesses very high shear stability even under high load carrying capacity and high speed conditions in industrial gears. Specially designed to offer optimum performance with superior rust and corrosion inhibition protection to all metal components.
- High mechanical shear resistance
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- Lower overall maintenance cost
- Exceptional demulsibility
- Reduce friction and wear
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
- AIST 224
- AGMA 9005-D94
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101 (E)
- Avoid skin contact with used gear oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used gear oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.