INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 320
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 320 an advanced formulation with superior lubricating quality for extreme pressure gear in most heavy machineries. Specially developed to perform as a multi-functions lubricant to also act as heat transfer agent, protect against corrosion and rust.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
- Optimum overall performance
- Effective corrosion inhibitor
- Robust performance that will last longer
- Keep system clean by providing better protection
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
- AIST 224
- AGMA 9005-D94
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101 (E)
- Avoid skin contact with used gear oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used gear oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.