INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 1000
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL ISO 1000 scientifically engineered synthetic lubricants with very high viscosity index, providing higher oil viscosity at extreme operating temperature. Results in increases oil thickness and better anti-wear protection for both bearing and gears. Extended drain intervals provides fewer oil changes, leads to reduce in maintenance costs and less used oil disposal.
- Improved lubrication on gears and bearings
- Longer oil drain intervals
- High viscosity indexes to ensure optimum performance over a wide operating temperature range
- Prolong equipment life
- Robust performance in industrial gear applications
- API GL-5
- API GL-4
- AIST 224
- AGMA 9005-D94
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101 (E)
- Avoid skin contact with used gear oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used gear oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.