Hardex Eximius Platinum 5W-30 1L
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||HARDEX EXIMIUS SN PLATINUM FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 API SN/CF|
HARDEX EXIMIUS SN PLATINUM FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 is a premium quality lubricants formulation that provides ultimate protection to the engine and emission system especially Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) and Three Way Catalysts (TWC). This advance formulation with selected premium base oils and high performance additives technology engine oil provides optimum performance and protection which substantially reducing friction and wear, pervent deposit build up for better oil stability and improve engine durability. Suitable or meets the requirements of most high performance engines in both gasoline and diesel passenger vehicles.
- Contains anti-oxidants to prevent oil thickening
- Prolongs the life of the oil between drain intervals
- Excellent anti-wear protection to extend engine life
- Improves fuel economy and excellent emission control
- Flow easily at low temperatures, reducing wear during start up
- Minimizes formation of sludge and varnish deposits keep engine clean
- API SN/CF
- ACEA C3
- ACEA C2
- ACEA A3/B3
- ACEA A3/B4
- MB p 229.31
- MB p 229.51
- MB p229.52
- MB p226.5
- BMW Longlife-04
- GM DEXOS 2
- RENAULT RN0700
HARDEX EXIMIUS SN PLATINUM FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 is recommended use in the latest engine model and meets the performance requirements for virtually and aspirated for both gasoline and diesel engines including Mercedes Benz, BMW and Porsche.
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used engine oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used engine oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Material Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.