Hardex CI-4 Gold SAE 10W-40 7L
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX CI-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-40 API CI-4/SL is fully synthetic engine oil specially developed with synthetic base stock and the most advanced additive technology to meet the stringent requirements of modern heavy duty diesel engines. It is specially formulated to provide superior protection and performance in a wide variety of demanding applications. Excellent content of base number to neutralize acid formation during combustion and effectively reduce corrosive effect of acid over an extended period of time by suspend wear-causing contaminant. Blended with high dispersant, it is suitable for new generation of engine equipped with advance emission control technologies such DPF (diesel particulate filter) & EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) for outstanding exhaust protection. Also applicable for gasoline engine such as pick-up truck, four wheel drive (4WD) and Common Rail.
- Stay-in-grade-oil and prolong engine life.
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
- Exceptional long term anti-wear characteristic.
- Withstands extreme influences even at high temperatures.
- Excellent protection against wear, rust and bearing corrosion.
- Protects against cold start-up due to low viscosity and provides optimal lubrication.
HARDEX CI-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-40 API CI-4 / SL is recommended use in all type of engine model and meets the performance requirements virtually for all heavy duty diesel engines and common rail.
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used engine oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used engine oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.