Hardex CJ-4 Gold SAE 5W-30 7L
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 API CJ-4/SM is a multi-grade fully synthetic heavy duty engine oil offering quality lubrication and consistence performance, fortified with advance additive chemistry to fight against wear and tear in severe on and off-road applications. The alkalinity reserved formula provides superior acid protection, to reduce acid resulting from the use of high sulphur fuel, and this will helps to minimize corrosion and power loss. Developed with low winter grade to maintain easy oil flow during start-up and withstand stress at high heat operation. Also providing ultimate engine efficiency for smooth acceleration, good pick-up and engine quietness. HARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 API CJ-4/SM delivers a well balance in engine protection, fuel efficiency and trouble free maintenance. Specially engineered for modern low emission engines including those engines fitted with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) for optimum protection.
- Fuel economy
- Extended drain interval
- Thermal and oxidation stability
- Control on soot and reduce wear
- Improved control of oil consumption
- Prolong engine life and increase performance of the vehicle.
- Maximum protection against deposit and sludge formation
- Superior cold cranking properties for rapid cold start protection
HARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-30 API CJ-4/SM is recommended use in all types of engine models and meets the performance requirement for virtually all heavy duty diesel engines and common rails system.
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used engine oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used engine oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.