Hardex CJ-4 Gold SAE 5W-40 7L
DESCRIPTIONHARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-40 API CJ-4/SM is a combination of fully synthetic base stock and premium additives chemistry to bring out the best in performance during high running temperature, high RPM and improve horsepower. Its high viscosity provides superior film strength to prevent friction between moving metal to metal contact, allowing the engine to operate smoothly with maximum power and low fuel consumption. It is specifically designed to keep soot particles suspended independently and prevent them from attaching together to form larger particles causing wear. HARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-40 API CJ-4/SM has a wide temperature range in which the cold cranking grades stays fluid down to - 30oC for improved cold-temperature to provide rapid flow during start-up. It is compatible with all emission control system fitted with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) for optimum engine protection.
- Fuel economy
- Extended drain interval
- Thermal and oxidation stability
- Control on soot and reduce wear
- Improved control of oil consumption
- Prolong engine life and increase performance of the vehicle
- Maximum protection against deposit and sludge formation
- Superior cold cranking properties for rapid cold start protection
HARDEX CJ-4 GOLD F-SYN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 5W-40 API CJ-4/SM is recommended use in all types of engine models and meets the performance requirement for virtually all heavy duty diesel engines and common rails system.
Health & Safety
- Avoid skin contact with used engine oils. Wear protective gloves.
- If skin contact occurs wash immediately with soap and water.
- Protect the environment. Do not pollute drains, soil or water with used engine oils.
- Dispose of container as per EPA guidelines. Do not use this container for fuel or solvents.
- Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
Please refer to your original equipment manufacturer [OEM] specifications and instructions for use of oil.