HARDEX PU FOAM is a one component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adapter head for use with a foam application gun or a plastic applicator. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used in a wide range of building application. It has excellent filling and sealing capabilities with great mounting capacity, high thermal and acoustical insulation.
* Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
* Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, opening and cavities.
* Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
* Bonding and mounting.
* Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
* Excellent insulation for heat, cold and sound.
* Application temperature is between 5˚C to 35˚C
* Packing purpose, wrapping valuable and fragile
commodities, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
* GOOD FILLING CAPACITY
* GOOD ADHESION TO A WIDE VARIETY OF SURFACES
* OZONE-FRIENDLY PROPELLANTS (CFC FREE)
1. Surface must be clean and free of dirt, grease or oil.
2. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40 seconds.
4. Fit the straw on the adapter. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjuster screw.
5. Fill the holes and cavities. Bottom up during application.
6. Foam will be tack free in about 10 minutes. Excess can be trimmed within 1 hour.
7. Fresh foam can be removed using acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
* Do not beat spray or capor. In case of eye contact, flush
with water and get immediate medical attention.
* Use in well ventilated areas.
* Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
* Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperature over 50˚C.
* Do not burn or pierce can even after use.
* Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity.
* Turn off all sources of ignition (pilot light etc.).